Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Review of Triple Paste Diaper Rash Ointment - 1 lb.

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Designed to prevent and treat diaper rash, this hypoallergenic and fragrance-free Triple Paste Medicated Ointment from Summer Laboratories works to relieve raw, irritated skin while providing a lasting barrier against further occurrences.


Saved My Baby's Bum!

By Chloe8100 from SAHMville on 11/17/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Gentle, Acts Quickly, No strong odor, Easy to Remove, No stingingburning, Easy To Use, Effective

Cons: Messy

Best Uses: Better than Windex, To Keep On Hand, Infants, Toddlers, Daily Use

Describe Yourself: Busy Mommy of 3 Boys, Parent of Two or More Children

Love, love, love this product. soothes and banishes diaper rash quickly, and is still easy to wipe off, doesn't have the overpowering odor of other diaper rash ointments, and has beeswax in it, so I know it's really sealing out wetness. My baby doesn't cry when I put it on, so I know it isn't burning his poor bottom!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment